|Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. In these conditions "we", "us" and "our" refer to Raisio Bonsai and Garden. You can write to us at Puimalankuja 2, 21200, Raisio, Finland or send e-mail to email@example.com. These are also the addresses to write to if you have any complaints. "You" and "your" refer to the customer who places an order with us.
2. We reserve the right not to accept any order. Once your order is accepted by us, a contract will come into force, on the terms and conditions set out here.
3. We will try to deliver your goods as soon as practicably possible. You should tell us as soon as possible if you do not receive your goods within one week of any estimated delivery date that you receive from us. Please note that any dates quoted by us for delivery are estimates only. If for some unforeseen reason we are unable to deliver your order we will notify you by email and refund the full amount.
4. Payment is required in advance for the full price of the goods before we despatch them unless otherwise agreed in writing.
5. Details of our delivery charges and methods of payment for the goods are shown in the relevant sections of our sales documentation. Delivery charges may be subject to change. We will notify you in advance of any change in the delivery charge before proceeding with your order.
6. Upon receiving the goods, you should check them as soon as possible, and let us know within 7 working days of receipt if there are any problems. If possible, please retain all packaging until you are satisfied with the goods. You will be responsible to the goods for any loss or damage which occurs after they have been delivered to you.
7. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. This means that you can cancel your order for any reason and get a full refund at any time before we despatch the goods. You can also cancel either part or all your order up to the end of 14 working days after the day you receive the goods. A working day is any day other than weekends and public holidays. To cancel your order you should write to us within that time to the postal or email address in clause 1 of these conditions stating the invoice number. You will be responsible for the cost of returning goods to us. Once received in good, saleable condition we will issue the refund less outgoing carriage costs.
8. Carriage charges for goods that are supplied correctly by us are non-refundable.
9. Every effort is made to ensure that our prices and descriptions are accurate at the time of going to press. If an error is found or if manufacturer's prices or products change, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of cancelling your order or reconfirming your order with the revised price or product.
Should your purchases be unsuitable and you wish to return them to us for a credit or to exchange then the following conditions will apply:
We must be contacted before any return is made and you have received a confirmation from us.
Upon receiving the confirmation the goods must be returned within 14 working days.
A copy of your sales order should be included with your returned goods with clear marking on the sales order which goods are returned.
All items should be returned in their original packaging and a saleable condition to obtain a full refund.
All carriage charges for unwanted goods will be at your own expense.
Transport packaging should be sufficient for the method of carriage. We cannot accept any responsibility for damage caused by your carrier.
Should any consignment be sent to you incomplete please contact us within 7 working days. We will be pleased to investigate this for you and to arrange for the completion of your order.
Should you receive any parcel from us that contains damaged goods you should notify us immediately. We will then arrange for collection and replacement.
If any damaged items have been used they will be deemed acceptable by you and will not be considered for replacement, only repair.
For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this policy shall affect or modify your STATUTORY RIGHTS. Your right of cancellation will be in accordance with our published terms and conditions.
Data Protection Act
The information that you provide to us will only be used for credit and security checks and for managing your account.
All content within the Raisio Bonsai and Garden web site, www.raisiobonsai.com, including site design, text, graphics, software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) are the intellectual property of Raisio Bonsai and Garden. The copy of such materials is strictly forbidden without specific written permission from the owner. You may however print complete pages of the site as hard copies for your own personal use.
Where indicated, VAT is quoted at 24% or 10%, depending on the product, and may be subject to change without notice in line with Government legislation.
While we use reasonable measures to ensure that the contents of this Site are accurate and up to date Raisio Bonsai and Garden does not accept any liability for any information which may not be accurate. We also reserve the right to change data, references and product specifications at any time.
The pricing and availability information is subject to change without notice.
*Order value for special offers is based on the total value of the products and does not include any postage charges.